Hops, hops, hops!
Yesterday was National IPA Day 2016. My wife and I visited Two Stones Pub Hockessin and had some great local and non local brews.
Delaware Today put together a nice article on some top Delaware-area IPAs.
Here are some of my other favorite IPAs. These probably aren’t all on someone’s list of best IPAs in the world, but I enjoy drinking them. Let me know your thoughts. If you think you don’t like IPAs but all you’ve tried is a Dogfish 60 Minute or a Lagunitas IPA or a Bell’s Two Hearted Ale, you should revisit the style. There are a lot of exciting new variations.
– Dogfish Head – 120 Minute
– Firestone Walker – Double Jack
– Stone – RuinTen Triple IPA (they had this on tap last night and it lived up to my memories of how good it is)
– Stone – Enjoy By Series
– Union – Double Duckpin
– Sixpoint – Resin
– Sierra Nevada – Torpedo
– Evil Genius – Stacy’s Mom
– Dogfish Head – 75 Minute IPA
– RAR – Nanticoke Nectar
– Blue Earl – Walking Blues
Other IPA (Session, Black, White, Fruit, etc.)
– Ballast Point – Mango Even Keel (quite possibly my favorite new beer of the past year)
– Lagunitas – Night Time Ale
– Manor Hill – Passion Fruit IPA
– Mispillion River – Black Tie
I’ve also brewed a few of my own homebrew IPAs, session IPAs, & double IPAs that my wife, friends, & I enjoy drinking them fresh.